Ordering by mail is a very reliable way of purchasing our items when you have many ship-to addresses or need to pay by check or money order.
The process is as follows:
- In order to guarantee prompt delivery, verify that the correct name and address information is included on the order form.
- Print our printable order form or use the order form included in your catalog.
- Type or write each address clearly using a current zip+4, if available. Be sure to indicate the correct item number and price for each item ordered.
- Enclose your check, money order or credit card information. If using a credit card, be sure to include the card expiration date and security code. C.O.D orders are not accepted.
- To guarantee the correct delivery time, please indicate the desired delivery date. If no shipping date is given, the order will ship on the next available ship date.
- Write your gift message (if any) in the space provided.
Orders taken by phone, mail or fax are only acknowledged if they are over $100 in value and contain multiple ship-to addresses. If you require a receipt or need a copy of one, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call