How To Order
Order By Mail
Ordering by mail is a very reliable way of purchasing our items when you have many ship-to addresses or need to pay by check or money order.
The process is as follows:
- In order to guarantee prompt delivery, verify that the correct name and address information is included on the order form.
- Print our printable order form or use the order form included in your catalog.
- Type or write each address clearly using a current zip+4, if available. Be sure to indicate the correct item number and price for each item ordered.
- Enclose your check, money order or credit card information. If using a credit card, be sure to include the card expiration date and security code. C.O.D orders are not accepted.
- To guarantee the correct delivery time, please indicate the desired delivery date. If no shipping date is given, the order will ship on the next available ship date.
- Write your gift message (if any) in the space provided.
Orders taken by phone, mail or fax are only acknowledged if they are over $100 in value and contain multiple ship-to addresses. If you require a receipt or need a copy of one, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Order By Phone
Our operators are standing by 24 hours a day to help you place your order. Call toll-free at
For faster, more accurate service, please fill out your order form, including your credit card information, prior to calling. We honor Mastercard, VISA, Discover, Diners Club and American Express. Please keep a copy of your order for your reference.
Order By Fax
Order 24 hours a day by using our toll-free fax order number:
You can either fax the order form that came with your catalog or use our printable order form. Before faxing your order, please verify all address information and type or write each address clearly using a current zip+4, if available. To avoid duplicate shipments, please do not fax and mail the same order.